Blackcat Mobile Holder Charger for Bike and Activa
- Firm grip - upgraded non-vibration mobile holder comes with non-slip soft-touch foam to secure your mobile phone all-around to guard against any accidental falls.
- Sturdy design - strong handle-mount design ensures that no matter how bumpy or rugged the road is, this motorcycle mobile phone mount will hold your cell phone securely and rigidly to keep it safe from slipping off.
- Universal- Compatible with all smart phones with screen size upto 6.5"
- Superior quality charging circuit - as fast as Wall Chargers used at home with protection against 8 types of common faults including short circuit, over-charging, over-current, over-voltage and low-voltage
- Proven- Bestseller across online and offline markets with 1 Lakh+ satisfied bikers
The Blackcat Bike Mobile Holder is just what you need. When you wrap the Blackcat Web Grip around the corners of your phone, the stretchy silicone rubber adds an extra layer of security. Voltage: 12V USB (output) Voltage: 5V-6V Output Current: 2.1A, 2 in 1 function: It is a mobile phone charger and also GPS Mobile Holder. Easy to install. Holder can rotate 360 degree. Connect the cable to the motorcycle battery and charge easily.
We strive to make you happy. That is our purpose, that is our motto!
Every single order is quality tested and processed with care. But we understand that there may be cases where our efforts fall short, and we're unable to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
In the unlikely scenario that you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund - no questions asked! Simply contact us within 15 days, and we'll be happy to oblige.
While we hope it doesn't come to that, we'll try to make it as painless as possible with free shipping. Our only request is that the product must be in sellable condition, i.e. with original packing, and without any damages/ scratches etc. Once the return is approved, please allow 8-12 working days for the money to reflect in your credit card/ bank statement.